Youth Job Connection (YJC)
Paid pre-employment training, job opportunities and mentorship for youth aged 15 to 29 who are not working and not in full time school or training.
- 60 hours of paid training to help you find and keep a job
- Help setting and reaching employment goals
- Learn job search, resume, interview and other essential workplace skills
Paid job placement to gain work experience
- Employment and training incentives to help purchase training/equipment needed to be successful in your placement
- Continued support from mentors who want to help you succeed
Who can apply:
- Individuals between the ages of 15 and 29 who are not working or in full time school or training
- Individuals who face challenging life situations or barriers to employment
For further information, contact us at 519.482.1700 or email: email@example.com
or complete our Online Inquiry Form.