Youth Job Connection - Summer (YJC-S)
Paid pre-employment training, job opportunities and mentorship for youth aged 15-18 who are currently in school and are planning to return after the summer.
- Program Includes:
- 20 hours of paid training to help you find and keep a job
- Help setting employment goals
- Learn job search, resume, interview and other essential workplace skills
- Paid job placement to gain valuable work experience
Employment and training incentives to help purchase training/equipment needed to be successful in your placement
- Continued support from mentors who want to help you succeed
Who can apply:
- Individuals between the ages of 15 and 18 who currently in school and are planning to return to school (high school or post-secondary) after the summer
- Individuals who face challenging life situations or barriers to employment (marginalization, disabilities/disorders, poverty, lack of education, lack of work experience, language barriers, etc.
Interested? Contact us at:
or complete our Online Inquiry Form