Reach for Success (RFS)
This program supports youth, ages 15-30, gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in the workplace.
- 4 weeks of of paid training to help you find and keep a job
- 8 week paid work placement with a local employer
- Learn job search, resume, interview and other essential workplace skills
- Opportunity to complete workplace certifications, including First Aid, Mental Health First Aid, Smart Serve and Safe Food Handling
- Employment and training incentives to help purchase training/equipment needed to be successful in your placement
Who can apply:
- Individuals between the ages of 15 and 30 who are not working or in full time school or training
- Individuals who face challenging life situations or barriers to employment
For further information, contact us at 519.482.1700 or email: [email protected]
or complete our Online Inquiry Form.