Food Safety Training
Food Safety Training is recognized by the Ministry of Health as a food safety course that meets the requirements for the Food Handler Certification:
- Learn essential food safety skills with focus on food-borne illness causes and prevention methods;
- Recognized by Health Units in Ontario;
- Certificate good for 5 years, after which re-certification is necessary;
- Course is on-line, takes approximately 5 hours to complete (multiple choice questions, 70% or more to pass);
- Food Handler Certificate is issued the same day as the test is completed and passed.
- For more information on the course and how to become certified visit www.FoodSafetyTraining.ca
Cost: $24.95 + HST = $28.20
Cash or cheque accepted.