WHMIS training by KnowledgeWare provides a fast and cost effective approach to training:
- Generic online WHMIS training that meets provincial legislative requirements;
- The course is offered online and takes about an hour to complete;
- Participants set their own pace, completing the course in one session or over several sessions;
- Can be accessed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
- Testing occurs at the end of each module with the option to review information covered;
- System automatically grades the tests and successful participants receive a certificate;
- Regular online updates ensure you are getting the most current training information available;
- The course features four modules including background and explanation of WHMIS Legislation, Hazards, Workplace Labels and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Cost: $19.95 + HST = $22.55
Cash or cheque accepted.