Reach for Success (RFS)
"Helping young adults gain job readiness skills, training and real-life job experience."
Paid job readiness training, career coaching and work placement opportunities for youth/young adults aged 15-30.
- 4 weeks of paid group employability workshops
- 8 weeks of paid job placement with a local employer
- Participants will be paid the equivalent to the Ontario Minimum Wage
- Explore career goals
- Learn job search, resume, interview and other essential workplace skills
- Employment and training incentives to help purchase training/equipment needed to be successful in your placement
- Opportunity to obtain certification in: First Aid/CPR, Safe Food Handling, WHMIS, Smart Serve, and Customer Service Excellence
Who Can Apply?
- Youth between 15 and 30 years of age
- Not in high school or full time education
- Youth legally entitled to work in Canada
Pre-registration is required. Phone: 519.482.1700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our Online Inquiry Form.